[Linux-cluster] qdiskd question

I have a 8 node cluster with shared Hitachi SAN disk. On each disk I
created a 20M partition for qdisk , but only on 1 disk I created a
qdisk.
mkqdisk -c /dev/sda -l css

Is it a good idea to create it on all disks? (/dev/sdb, sdc, sdd,
etc..) or would I be find with only one disk?

Also, I suppose I need to make changes to cluster.conf after I do this, correct?

TIA