Re: [Linux-cluster] qdiskd question

Mag Gam wrote:
I have a 8 node cluster with shared Hitachi SAN disk. On each disk I
created a 20M partition for qdisk , but only on 1 disk I created a
qdisk.
mkqdisk -c /dev/sda -l css

Is it a good idea to create it on all disks? (/dev/sdb, sdc, sdd,
etc..) or would I be find with only one disk?
Have you created 8 separate partition for each node.
OR
One shared partition which is accessible to all the nodes.

Refer following  for configuring quorum disks.
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/FAQ/CMAN#quorum
http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/12/19/enhancing-cluster-quorum-with-qdisk/

Also, I suppose I need to make changes to cluster.conf after I do this, correct?
Yes.

Neependra.