Re: [Linux-cluster] GUI for cluster.conf

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 12:27 +0000, Vimal Gupta wrote:

> IF I am right , We also can use luci for that also .
Luci is the UI component of Conga.

Command line tools are great - but when you wish to do something like
restart all the cluster daemons on all of your nodes, using Conga can be
handy. It saves having to shell around to all of your nodes and execute
commands.

jmho,

-j