[Linux-cluster] qdiskd question

Mohammed Munazir Ul Hasan mdmunazir at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 18:40:26 UTC 2008

Hi All Administrator and Users,

Myself Mohammed Munazir working as a Linux Administrator in Saudi Arabia. I
am Redhat Certified Engineer.

My company is planning to go for RedHat Cluster for Webhosting Servers. We
have LAMP Server Configure.

As I am a fresher i never done RedHat Clustering. If anyone can help me
regarding this.

I need good document for Clustering and Storage Management. Good links.

If you all experts help me i will be very thankful to you.

Waiting for early and favorable reply from all of you.

Thanking You

Mohammed Munazir