[Linux-cluster] How to Install Cluster-2.03.<> Package..

Title: How to Install Cluster-2.03.<> Package..

I have an old Cluster RPM installed on my machine.Now I have got cluster-2.03.04 Package.

How Can I install it?

When I tried untarring the package and installing,it threw the following error:

[root@loy cluster-2.03.04]# ./configure

Configuring Makefiles for your system...

Checking tree: nothing to do

Checking kernel:

 Unable to find (/usr/src/linux/Makefile)!

 Make sure that:

 - the above path is correct

 - your kernel is properly configured and prepared.

 - kernel_build and kernel_src options to configure are set properly.

[root@loy cluster-2.03.04]# cd

I am also not getting any Doc for that.

Pls Help