[Linux-cluster] KNowing CLuster Version..

Title: KNowing CLuster Version..

How can I know which cluster I have installed my system with.

I can see the version through system-config-cluster > Help.And it says: 1.9.<>.

I don’t even see any entry in cluster.conf which shows the cluster version?

Pls Help