Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS Installation on iSCSI..

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/FAQ

2008/7/14 Singh Raina, Ajeet <ajeet singh raina logica com>:

Hello Guys,

My Machine information is:

[root BL02DL385 ~]# uname -arn

Linux BL02DL385 2.6.9-22.ELsmp #1 SMP Mon Sep 19 18:00:54 EDT 2005 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I have downloaded the GFS Package :

[root BL02DL385 ~]# rpm -qa GFS

GFS-6.1.15-3

But I am getting other Packages matching my architecture.All I was searching src package which I can rebuild myself.

But Wonder whats the steps for that?

Pls Help