[Linux-cluster] GFS on Shared Storage..

Title: GFS on Shared Storage..

Hi,

Please help me getting rid of few confusions.

I have setup two Cluster RHEL 4.0 Update2 Cluster Nodes.I installed all the RPM packages manually. I tried running a simple script and killing few process of first node,suddenly the other node took the reponsibilty and it was successful.

I was running short of Shared Storage and Planned to setup iSCSI target (Shared Storage) and the two cluster nodes(initiator).

Now I want to setup GFS.Do I have to setup GFS both on Cluster Nodes and Shared storage?