RE: [Linux-cluster] GFS on Shared Storage..

Title: GFS on Shared Storage..

Till Now I haven’t done any cluster package installation on Shared Storage,Do I need to install RPMs on Shared Storage too.

From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Singh Raina, Ajeet
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 10:46 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] GFS on Shared Storage..

Hi,

Please help me getting rid of few confusions.

I have setup two Cluster RHEL 4.0 Update2 Cluster Nodes.I installed all the RPM packages manually. I tried running a simple script and killing few process of first node,suddenly the other node took the reponsibilty and it was successful.

I was running short of Shared Storage and Planned to setup iSCSI target (Shared Storage) and the two cluster nodes(initiator).

Now I want to setup GFS.Do I have to setup GFS both on Cluster Nodes and Shared storage?