Re: [Linux-cluster] openais initscript in RHEL

On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 17:58 +0200, Laszlo BERES wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> would you be so kind and tell me what is the exact purpose of the
> openais initscript in RHEL? Enabling that took my whole day, having
> horrible error messages and headache :]

If you intend to run openais as standalone then you want the init script
enabled.

If you intend to run cman, it will start the openais processes
automatically as part of it's init script and you don't need to start
openais with the init script in this case.

regards
-steve