[Linux-cluster] Re: Using GFS2 to store vmware disk files

carlopmart wrote:
Hi all,

I have installed one host with rhel5.2 and vmware server 2.0 rc1. I stored vmdk files on a GFS2 partition with these params on /etc/fstab: rw,_netdev,noatime,noexec,nodev,nosuid. But performance is really really poor compared with ocfs2 for example or ext3 ...

Somebody knows how can I increase GFS2 performance filesystem to store a lot of 2 GB vmdk files??

Many thanks.

Please, any hints??

--
CL Martinez