[Linux-cluster] Any other way to install latest patches on RHEL if there's no access to Internet

sunhux G sunhux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 01:58:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

If our RHEL servers (Ver 4.6 on Sun X platforms) do not
have access to Internet, I suppose it's not possible for us
to use up2date (or yum) to install latest patches.

Is there any other way of getting the latest Redhat patches
installed?

Can we get the current installed patches on our servers &
then compare it against the latest list in Redhat, download
manually to a thumb drive & then install?

Granting Internet access appears to be an issue currently

Thanks