[Linux-cluster] Why We create Priquorum Partition?

Title: Why We create Priquorum Partition?

Hello Guys,

I want to setup Clustering and I read in manual I read We Need to Create minimum 10 MB to 200 MB priquorum disk partition.Whats That?

Anybody who can explain why Cluster needs that space for?

Thanks in advance,

Ajeet