[Linux-cluster] Fencing using iDRAC/ Dell M600

Hello,

I've been given the job of getting a box of Dell blades (an M600)
fencing correctly using the onboard DRACs (which Dell call an iDRAC).
As far as I can tell, no one has done this- none of the existing
fence_ scripts appear to do the trick. The command line interface is
very different from a traditional Dell DRAC.

Has anyone already done this? I'm going to write a fence script to do
this, but I thought I'd check before I wasted my time.

Thanks everyone,

David