Re: [Linux-cluster] Fencing using iDRAC/ Dell M600

David J Craigon wrote:
Hello,

I've been given the job of getting a box of Dell blades (an M600)
fencing correctly using the onboard DRACs (which Dell call an iDRAC).
As far as I can tell, no one has done this- none of the existing
fence_ scripts appear to do the trick. The command line interface is
very different from a traditional Dell DRAC.

Has anyone already done this? I'm going to write a fence script to do
this, but I thought I'd check before I wasted my time.

If it is possible please use an exisiting infrastructure for fencing agents (branch MASTER). You can just modify get/set status in one of the existing (close enough) agents. If you can give me an access to this device for few hours, I have no problem to write it. If you will have any questing about writing fencing agents don't bother and ask for help.

marx,
Fence Master :)

--
Marek Grac