[Linux-cluster] Can a single node be a cluster ?

Title: Can a single node be a cluster ?

Hi Guru,

I'm a beginner about cluster. I would like to make a cluster with only one node on RHES4 Update4. Is it possible ?

When I created a cluster and start cluster management application, it saids "Because this node is not currently part of a cluster, the management tab for this application is not available.".

Could you help me ?

Ricky