Re: [Linux-cluster] Can a single node be a cluster ?

if cman been started,it will be OK.

Hwang, Ricky wrote:

Hi Guru,

I'm a beginner about cluster. I would like to make a cluster with only one node on RHES4 Update4. Is it possible ?

When I created a cluster and start cluster management application, it saids "Because this node is not currently part of a cluster, the management tab for this application is not available.".

Could you help me ?

/Ricky/

北京澳凯富汇科技发展有限公司
地址:北京中关村南大街2号数码大厦A座1216-1217