[Linux-cluster] heartbeat over 2 NICs

Hi,
I would like to know, if it's possible to run heartbeat (through cman)
over two dedicated network NICs. AFAIK, in old hearbeat code, it was
possible using serial + NIC. Unfortunately, I was unable to find this in
any documentation and this is the first time a customer is requesting
this. (I am not talking about network bonding).

Thanks you very much,
Jakub Suchy