[Linux-cluster] Re: CS5 / what does that means ?

denis denisb+gmane at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:26:59 UTC 2008

Alain Moulle wrote:
> Hi
>
> What can be the causes of this message during a relocate of service ?
>
> <err> #60: Mangled reply from member #1 during RG relocate
>
> Consequence is that the service remains "starting" and never goes "started".

I had the same issue at one time, I debugged the initscripts and
configuration of the service in question on both nodes and discovered
one had a problem in starting the service.

As far as I recall fixing the issue with the broken startup also
resolved this "Mangled reply" error.

I am not saying this is the case on your system, I just thought I would
share my experience.

Regards
--
Denis