Re: [Linux-cluster] apache resource problem in RHCS 5.1

Hi,

Ron Cronenwett wrote:
I found if I did not configure SELinux with setenforce permissive, the
/usr/share/cluster/apache.sh script did not execute. Once that runs,
it creates
/etc/cluster/apache/apache:"name". In that subdirectory, the script
creates an httpd.conf file from /etc/httpd/httpd.conf. I also found
the new httpd.conf
had the Listen statement commented out even though I had set it to my
clustered address in /etc/httpd/httpd. I needed to manually uncomment
the
Listen statement on each node in /etc/cluster/apache/apache:"name"/httpd.conf.

IP addresses for Apache (same for MySQL, PgSQL, tomcat, ...) are taken from the configuration. This is the reason why original values are commented and replaced with those from cluster.conf (ip address should be a child to service and sibling to apache - as you can use this IP address for different resource agents)

m,

--
Marek Grac
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.