[Linux-cluster] apache resource problem in RHCS 5.1

Dave Costakos david.costakos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 20:44:39 UTC 2008

For what it's worth,  Lorenz, sometimes it's the simplest things that cause
errors. I had this same error.  It turned out that the parent directory for
the pid file didn't exist.  It's complaining about
/var/run/cluster/apache/apache:test_httpd.pid.  In my case /var/run/cluster
existed but /var/run/cluster/apache did not.  Can you confirm that
/var/run/cluster/apache exists?

-Dave.

Dave Costakos
mailto:david.costakos at gmail.com