[Linux-cluster] cluster.conf settings

I’m working on procedures for installing Cluster Suite and setting up cluster. I always try to do everything command-line first before using anything like conga or modifying the configuration file directly. Is there a way to add fence_daemon post_join_delay post_fail_delay settings to the cluster.conf using ccs_tool? What things can only be added to the cluster.conf by editing the file? Any help is appreciated.

R.