Re: [Linux-cluster] DLM Book updated

Christine Caulfield wrote:
I have updated the "Programming Locking Applications" document. Lots of typos and bizarre sentences have been fixed (thanks Bob!). I have also added a new section (chapter 5) which is an overview of the DLM internals for those that want to understand a little of how and where locks are mastered etc.

It's no substitute for reading the code but it might make it a little easier :)

http://people.redhat.com/ccaulfie/docs/rhdlmbook.pdf

I should also have mentioned that the file is also available in the cluster wiki at:

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/

--

Chrissie