Re: [Linux-cluster] DLM Book updated

Masatake YAMATO wrote:
I'm quite happy if you write that wireshark-1.0.0 has DLM3 protocol
dissector in the book. Actually wireshark is helpful for the readers
of the book to understand the behavior of DLM.

I did mention it, in another document about Cluster Suite networking. But, yes it would be nice to have a reference in that book too, I'll add it.

Thanks

Chrissie