Re: [Linux-cluster] DLM Book updated

Le 9 juin 08 à 11:21, Christine Caulfield a écrit :

I have updated the "Programming Locking Applications" document. Lots of typos and bizarre sentences have been fixed (thanks Bob!). I have also added a new section (chapter 5) which is an overview of the DLM internals for those that want to understand a little of how and where locks are mastered etc.

It's no substitute for reading the code but it might make it a little easier :)

http://people.redhat.com/ccaulfie/docs/rhdlmbook.pdf

Chrissie