Re: [Linux-cluster] New fencing method

On Mon, 19 May 2008, Ross Vandegrift wrote:

Hello everyone,

I wrote a new fencing method script that fences by remotely shutting
down a switchport.  The idea is to fabric fence an iSCSI client by
shutting down the port used for iSCSI connectivity.

Hi Ross,

for your information the agent will be part of our stable releases starting from the next one (2.03.04).

Thanks again for your help and contribution.

Fabio