[Linux-cluster] CS5 / quorum disk and heuristics

Hi Lon,

and thanks again for all your answers.
>>Whereas heart-beat interface was working fine.
>>You can disable these by setting allow_kill="0" and/or reboot="0"
>>(see qdisk(5)).

=> ok but in the case of a heart-beat failure, it will no more
avoid the dual-fencing if allow_kill="0" and/or reboot="0" , right ?

>> And after reboot, I can see "cluster not quorate" etc.
>> This happens after both nodes boot, or just one?
After both nodes reboot but this message appears only on one.

>>If both nodes boot up with the third node off, they should still be able to
>>form a quorum by themselves, even if qdiskd isn't running or its score isn't
>>sufficient.
It's a pair, no third node.

Alain Moullé