RE: [Linux-cluster] Connecting to an External SUN SAN box !

Hello Farislinux,

Due to each install being very different I recommend
the following documents.
You can download each pdf from the red hat site.

1.  Cluster_Administration.pdf

2. Global_File_System.pdf

3. Rhel-4_Quick_Deployment_Guide.pdf

Jason R. Ralph