[Linux-cluster] gfs tuning

Hello,

I have 4 GFS volumes, each 4 TB.  I am seeing pretty high load
averages on the host that is serving these volumes out via NFS.  I
notice that gfs_scand, dlm_recv, and dlm_scand are running with high
CPU%.  I truly believe the box is I/O bound due to high awaits but
trying to dig into root cause.  99% of the activity on these volumes
is write.  The number of files is around 15 million per TB.   Given
the high number of writes, increasing scand_secs will not help.  Any
other optimizations I can do?

Thanks!