Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS2 nulling larger files.

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Stephen Amadei wrote:

Hello.

I'm running cluster-2.03.02, Openais-0.80.3,

[SNIP]

I stuck with these versions, as newer versions didn't provide the features I needed or didn't compile for various reasons.

Could you please collect the build errors from the above sources (if any) and send me the logs?

Thanks
Fabio