[Linux-cluster] Re: apache resource problem in RHCS 5.1

Lorenz Pfiffner wrote:
I want to add something I recently found out about the relocation time of IP resources, which I complained about.

The reason why it takes 10 seconds per IP can be found here: http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html#rgm_failovertime

Can anyone add to this, seems very interesting to cut the failover time for my scenario too.

Is lowering the sleep time or removing it safe for clusters without NFS?

Regards
--
Denis