[Linux-cluster] Re: apache resource problem in RHCS 5.1

denis wrote:
Lorenz Pfiffner wrote:
I want to add something I recently found out about the relocation time of IP resources, which I complained about.

The reason why it takes 10 seconds per IP can be found here: http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html#rgm_failovertime

Can anyone add to this, seems very interesting to cut the failover time for my scenario too.

Is lowering the sleep time or removing it safe for clusters without NFS?

Well, duh, actually reading the page revealed this FAQ has migrated to a new place, and the new FAQ maintains this advice so I'll just assume this is valid.

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/FAQ/RGManager#rgm_failovertime

Sorry for noise.

--
Denis