[Linux-cluster] Disabling cman at boot

Hi all, is there any way to prevent cman to start at boot?
Let's assume that I need to boot a fenced node and I want to skip the
cluster services to avoid possible problems (such as long waits,
fences in a two-nodes configuration, etc...). Is there any way to
accomplish this?
Do you think adding a boot parameter (eg: nocluster) could be a good
solution? We should modify the init file for cman to check the
presence of that parameter and skip the start process if present.
Any other idea? I think that booting in single mode and disabling the
service is more work than adding a temporary parameter in the grub
interface at boot.

Thanks.
--
Federico.