[Linux-cluster] GFS2 nulling larger files.

Stephen Amadei stephenamadei at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 00:59:06 UTC 2008

>Yesterday, Ben Marzinski posted a patch for this problem to the public
>cluster-devel mailing list. It can be found here:
>https://www.redhat.com/archives/cluster-devel/2008-June/msg00114.html

>It is still not available in the upstream GIT tree due to Steve
>still being on vacation/holiday.

Thank you for the pointer.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find this code in any of my source trees.  I looking my 2.6.24.7 and 2.6.25.7 kernels and all of the cluster code, but I have no 'zero_metapath_length' function to patch.

I am assuming from the directory tree (fs/gfs2/bmap.c) that this is a kernel patch.  Is there a specific kernel?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen