-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Harding, David
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:36 PM
To: 'linux clustering'
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Linux cluster moved to new subdomain

We moved our Linux cluster to a new tcpip subnet.
It is running Redhat V4 update 6.  After the move
I fixed the cluster.conf to reflect the subnet name.

I then went into luci.  When I select the cluster tab I get
an error message stating "an error occurred when trying to contact any of
the nodes in the ermmro cluster"
The systems show up ok in the homepase tab and everything looks correct
under the storage tab.

dave