Re: [Linux-cluster] cluster.conf fails to validate

On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 11:45 +1100, Darrin De Groot wrote:

> One other small question - is there any way to query which node is the current qdisk master?

Not currently; you can add 'status_file="/path-to-file"' to the
<quorumd> tag.  You can cat it out whenever you want.  However, it is
for debugging only and I don't recommend it for extended use.

Being a 'qdisk master' isn't a huge job; it doesn't do anything
particularly special that the other nodes do not do except flip a couple
of bits in a bitmap occasionally based on input from CMAN and ask CMAN
to kill nodes if needed.

-- Lon