[Linux-cluster] Service dependancies

Hi,

I was wondering if you could have 2 services:

Service A (ie, Oracle)

Service B (ie, Tomcat)

If Service A fails, it is moved to another node, but Service B will not recover until it is restarted since it needs to „reconnect“ to Service A. Does the cluster software (RHEL 5.2) support adding Service A as a  dependency for Service B?

I was not able to find anything in the documentation regarding this, but if there is, please throw it at me :)

Kær kveðja / Best Regards,

Finnur Örn Guðmundsson
Network Engineer - Network Operations
fog t is