[Linux-cluster] Taking VM snapshots when services are stopped (patch)

Hi all, I added the support for taking snapshots of virtual machines
when the services are stopped.
This avoids the immediate shutdown of the vm and the consequent
problems during the next boot.

Usage example:

  <vm name="myvm01" path="/etc/xen" snapshot="/var/lib/xen/save"/>

I'm sure there's a lot we can take from the xendomains init script to
improve this feature.
My current patch in attachment. Suggestions are welcome.

--
Federico.