[Linux-cluster] kernel panic and no failover

Hi There, I am running RHEL5.1 on 4 clusternodes, one of these clusternodes had kernel panic today, and no services where switched to another node, even clustat said, that this node is still available. It wasn't able to relocate this services to another node until I rebooted the crashed node. Also it wasn't able to fence this node!  This is really strange, does anybody has some advice?