Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: Linux-cluster Digest, Vol 46, Issue 48

On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 12:48 +0530, Balaji wrote:

> > Net Cat? (man nc ) ?
> >

> Dear All,
> Ping is working but the members are not in cluster and its forming a
> new cluster at both the nodes
> The following Messages are logged in "/var/log/messages"
> CMAN: forming a new cluster
> CMAN: quorum regained, resuming activity
>
> then cluster services are active on both
> the nodes and member status of current node is Online and other node as
> Offline

One of the nodes would have had to fence the other before starting
services, unless no fencing is configured (which is a bad idea).

Anyway, your bonding configuration looks correct, but we really need to
see cluster.conf to have a complete picture.  Maybe you posted it and I
missed it?

-- Lon