Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS + DRBD Problems

Marc Grimme wrote:

                              <fenceackserver user    = "root"
                                              passwd  = "password"
                              />
[...]
Now you could do a telnet on the hung node on port 12242 login and should automatically see, if it is in manual fencing state or not.

Hmm, this doesn't seem to be responding. Is there a separate package that needs to be installed to add this feature? I've not seen mkinitrd moan about missing files, so I just assumed it was all there.

Gordan