[Linux-cluster] Strange 'lock out all'

Hi,

A strange situation happened here in our five-node GFS cluster. Two of the
nodes (lxserv1-gfs and web1-gfs) were fenced off due to an administrator
error. We still should have been able to run smoothly but two nodes got
disallowed(?!) and so only one vote remained. From the last standing node:

root saturn:~# cman_tool status
Version: 6.0.1
Config Version: 6
Cluster Name: kfki
Cluster Id: 1583
Cluster Member: Yes
Cluster Generation: 2332
Membership state: Cluster-Member
Nodes: 4
Expected votes: 5
Total votes: 1
Quorum: 3
Active subsystems: 7
Flags: DisallowedNodes
Ports Bound: 0 11
Node name: saturn-gfs
Node ID: 5
Multicast addresses: 224.0.0.3
Node addresses: 192.168.192.18
Disallowed nodes: lxserv0-gfs web0-gfs

Why and how does a node get disallowed? How could we prevent it to happen
in the future?

Best regards,
Jozsef
--
E-mail : kadlec mail kfki hu, kadlec blackhole kfki hu
PGP key: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/pgp_public_key.txt