[Linux-cluster] ZEN with GFS

Bernard Chew bernard.chew at muvee.com
Wed Mar 12 06:33:56 UTC 2008

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion here. I was saying the failover of the MPIO
works nicely for the 1TB virtual disk (domU cluster) but not the 200MB
virtual disk (dom0 cluster) which contains all the virtual guests.

As for the second part, I was saying such a setup allows the failover of
the domU machines as they are stored in the central virtual disk. The
failover here refers to using the RHEL cluster to control the guests.

But as the MPIO failover does not work nicely for the dom0 cluster, I
may just keep the domU machines locally.

Regards,
Bernard