RE: [Linux-cluster] ZEN with GFS

hi bernard,
wow, 200MB for a bunch of domUs ;)
but seriously, maybe it's a dm-multipath setting problem, i had kind of
the same (instead of having the guests filesystem images as files on a
gfs volume i just have on lun per guest); during a failover some of the
guests would become instable or even lose control over their disks.
my problem was that i forgot to set:

no_path_retry           queue

in the settings for my storage. since i did that the domUs survive
multipath failovers nicely.
regards,
johannes