[Linux-cluster] Two node NFS cluster serving multiple networks

I am using a two node cluster with Centos 5 with up to date patches. We have three different networks to which I would like to serve nfs mounts from this cluster. Can this even be done? I have interfaces available for each network in each node?

Thanks

Randy
begin:vcard
fn:Randy Brown
n:Brown;Randy
org:National Weather Service;Office of Hydrologic Development
adr:;;1325 East West Highway;Silver Spring;MD;20910;USA
email;internet:randy brown noaa gov
title:Senior Systems Administrator
tel;work:301-713-1669 x110
url:http://www.nws.noaa.gov/ohd/