[Linux-cluster] Two node NFS cluster serving multiple networks

Brian Kroth bpkroth at wisc.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:46:42 UTC 2008

This is a hypothetical, but what if you have two interfaces on the same
network and want to force one service IP to one interface and the other
to a different interface?  I think what everyone is wondering is how
much control one has over the service IP placement.

Thanks,
Brian

Finnur Örn Guðmundsson - TM Software <fog at t.is> 2008-03-12 14:36: