[Linux-cluster] Two node NFS cluster serving multiple networks

Alex Kompel barbos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:39:50 UTC 2008

You will still need some way to tell the system through which
interface you want to route outgoing packets for each target.
You can achieve the same with greater ease by splitting the network in
 2 subnets and assigning each to a single interface.
It all depends on the problem you are trying to solve. If you want
redundancy - use active-passive bonding, you want throughput - use
active-active bonding (if your switch supports link aggregation), if
you want security and isolation - use separate subnets.

-Alex