Re: [Linux-cluster] Two node NFS cluster serving multiple networks

It dawns on me that there might be another solution, at least in my case.
Could I not bond the nics, then use a virtual IP? Would that not be the
simplest way of accomplishing multiple IP's for incoming traffic?

Course, how do you add a virtual IP to a bonded setup?

Anyhow, I digress. Looks like the original poster found a solution.

Mike