Re: [Linux-cluster] Failover IPs and Interfaces

Lon Hohberger wrote:

How can I specify in cluster.conf which physical interface the failover domain IPs should be assigned to on each node? I cannot seem to find any documentation on the subject. If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be most appreciated.
I had a patch for this, but I haven't applied it to any trees -- let me
see if I can dig it up.

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cluster/rgmanager/src/resources/ip.sh.diff?cvsroot=cluster&only_with_tag=RHEL5&r1=1.21.2.1&r2=1.21.2.2

Great, thanks. That seems to do exactly what I wanted. :-)

Gordan