[Linux-cluster] Postfix active/active mail cluster

Hi, We would like to build a postfix & Dovecot active/active mail cluster with a shared data backend (ocfs2 or gfs).  Has anyone done this with or without the use of front end load balancers (done with DNS?).  If so can you let me know if there is any documentation out there or email threds explaining this proccess or setup?

thank you,